The Teachers Matter quarterly magazine has been created, after the huge success of our conferences and summits, as a ‘booster shot’ for Teachers of preschool, primary and secondary students,
It is bright, and colourful and is packed full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise but personal excellence also.
Website + Digital Subscription
Here’s what you will get…
- An All-Access GOLD pass to over 943 articles
- the current digital magazine (download and read offline)
- assess to all previous issues (except issue 1 – don’t ask!) read online via Issuu
- the next three issues (giving you four a year)
PLUS you will also receive an email each week with:
- two featured articles (instant PD)
- access to the “video interview or podcast of the week” – perfect for PD sessions, professional and personal development
- Well-being tips or the quote of the week
- Teacher resources and ideas
All for an annual subscription of $179 – which is less the $5 per week and your ENTIRE TEAM CAN ACCESS IT!
Click here to subscribe
If you prefer to be invoiced for your subscription, please contact the Spectrum Office by clicking here